| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sigonella in February is quite mild at 10.85 °C (51.53 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Sigonella February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sigonella, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sigonella:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) NW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) WNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 161.5 kms (100.4 miles) WNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 221 kms (137.3 miles) WNW
- Prizzi, Italy - 136 kms (84.5 miles) WNW
- Gela, Italy - 71.5 kms (44.4 miles) WSW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 269.5 kms (167.5 miles) WSW
- Luqa, Malta - 177.3 kms (110.2 miles) SSW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Latronico, Italy - 313 kms (194.5 miles) NNE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 293 kms (182 miles) N
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 256.7 kms (159.5 miles) NNE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) NNE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) NE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) NNE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 14.5 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) SSE